Monday 12 November 2007

Seven Random and / or Weird Things about Me.

Seven Random and / or Weird Things about Me.

The very lovely Gill tagged me ...

Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

In no particular order here's the 7 about Moi.

* What you see is what you get, with no hidden agenda. If I say I'll do it, I will, if you’re in need I’m the there for you. I'm a problem solver too!

*I’m curious, I want to know WHY? Where things came from, who invented that, who said that, who are you, what does that mean, what’s the root cause plus a devourer of genealogy and women's social history.

* I cry at the drop of a hat! My girls make me blub with a gift, a kind word, a gesture or their being! I bawl at movies, seeing animals hurt, baby's born, a parade, a wedding, a funeral, a show, a concert. I cry laughing too!

*I’ve a low tolerance level ... loathe people noise, don’t stand liars, fools, whingers, perpetual ‘why me’ wallowers and negative people. If people don’t reciprocate, I’m over them! What I lack in finesse I make up for in bluntness!

* I’ve no regrets and like who I am now!

* I’m a collector – it once was people - now I seek beautiful, quirky objects, old and unusual where I can test my ability to create something out of 'nothing' - equally so out of a fridge or pantry for the unexpected uninvited!

* I see the funny side of almost everything ... love a laugh, adore making others laugh too! Life's too darn short to be miserable, get over yourself people ... my fave I'm Over It applies!

Now ... for the next 7 ... obligation free ...
Patois
Herb Urban
Alchemist
Jo
pen and the sword
Lesley
ul
If you'd prefer to decline, that's cool ... anyone who'd like to ... you're tagged!

7 Comments:

Gill said...

I'm so glad you took up the challenge ;-)

"What I lack in finesse I make up for in bluntness!" - love that LOL!!

Jo said...

I played. You sound cool -- but then I already guessed that GRIN.

Lesley said...

I was chuffed to bits to be tagged - it was my first ever!

Beau Brackish said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll take up the challenge in the next few days.

Anonymous said...

Hey thank you. I just played, it was so much fun...and I enjoyed your sevens so much. I love the collector bit, I am one too and the 'over it' bit is so true. Thanks again for tagging me.

Jack Greening said...

Thanks for the tag but I have no idea how to link back to you so if you want to read my answers you will have to go to my blog.

Beau Brackish said...

Thanks again for the tag. Mine is finally up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails