Friday 18 January 2008

I've been Tagged ...

My Mate, Myrtle Beach Whale, tagged me - the rules are ...

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
DONE

2. A. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;

I make people laugh & try to see the funny side of everything.
I don't tolerate fools.
I'm caffeine, wheat, gluten, dairy, night shade, nicotine, free.
I was radio "star" in the 70s.
I grew up when I reached 50.

B. Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list;

New York - anywhere in the US - oh OK, all of it.
Ireland.
To get lost in the brocante's of France.
China.
New Zealand.

C. Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old.

A Widow.
Computerised.
Inner peace & contentment.
To blow out the candles on my 100 year birthday cake!
Graduating with a Sociology degree.

3. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Gill
UL
Imelda
Liza
Paris Parfait
Paisley
Barbara

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

You know how over the top I am, I did the lot ... briefly, OK?

7 Comments:

paris parfait said...

Oh okay, if you insist. My response will be posted this weekend. Very interesting facts about you!

Judy said...

Hi
thanks for your comments on my blog - i am not yet teaching in australia. i am attending some workshops though. Teaching at art and soul in the usa in october.
Ciao
xo

paisley said...

you are a doll for having thought of me... i will level with you ,, i suck at doing memes... but i pretty well expose myself in public all the time!!!!

GreenishLady said...

Yes, I did it, and I too went for all 3 lists. They're not too long, are they? Sorry I didn't have a name to put with your blog!

Gill said...

Thanks for tagging me, mine is up.

Anonymous said...

Oh I promise to do this soon...been down with stomach flu..yuck! I know!

UL said...

mine is done and for you to view

Related Posts with Thumbnails