Monday 3 March 2008

Ta Daaa look, look, my new book ... ART MAKING, COLLECTIONS & OBESSIONS by LYNNE PERRELLA.

After completing an online survey for Borders I received a 40% off your next purchase voucher and look what I found ...

ART MAKING, COLLECTIONS & OBSESSIONS by LYNNE PERELLA only published in 2007 the book is a visual confessional, an intimate exploration, and an inspiring celebration of stuff.

A must have for anyone with the collector's gene, and creative fuel for everyone devoted to hunting, gathering, displaying, and onsessing about their stuff ... written exactly for Moi ...

Words cannot describe the contents of this glorious, visual feast ... except for drooooool ...

The knowledge that other people get this collecting feeling ... the love of the hunt, the chase, that magical moment of discovery, when your heart skips a beat, when you feel feel faint, as the the vapours engulf you and a gasp escapes from somewhere inside you ... is enormous!


1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my - absolutely yummy! I'm not supposed to be buying any books this year, but since I'm cheating, I may as well cheat with this one. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails