Monday 26 May 2008

Manic Monday 118 ...

Do good things come to those who wait?
Yes definitely!

Your best friend's spouse is being unfaithful. Would you tell your friend? If so, how?
No way, I'll not go there, let them sort it out, it invariably take two!


Which part of your body do you like the least? Would you change it through plastic surgery, if possible?
The bits that annoy me can be easily fixed with diet and exercise ... I don't get people who put themselves through surgery voluntarily ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your answer in #3. They're responsible of what they put on their body. I've seen people, especially in the buffet eats too much...LOL. But it's their business though.

By the way, mine is up as well. Hope you can check it out.

paisley said...

i never thought i would go in for plastic surgery,, and still doubt i would... but my mom is a huge fan,, she has been "having work done" for twenty years,,,, and i am getting to an age where she is begining to look younger than me,, and you know what... that freaking sucks...

michelle said...

I never thought I would go for plastic surgery but then I had the chance to get a breast reduction and eliminate some of the back pain I was having...it was quite worth it and I felt so much better about myself both physically and psychologically too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails