Tuesday 3 June 2008

Manic Monday 119 ...

Manic Monday ... crikey where did these come from ????

You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?
While I had the cheat up against a brick wall, with my hands around their throat, I would convince them, as I threatened to throttle them, it was in their best interest to 'fess up!!

If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?
If I had to ... only if I really had to (I know him from watching him on the 'Apprentice' & 'Celebrity Apprentice') ... it would have to be Donald Trump ... who else would be able to ease the pain or lighten the load?

If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now?
Is this before or after being hitched to the Donald?

Read more replies here

7 Comments:

Janet said...

LOL the donald. I don't think I could do it!

paisley said...

i know i couldn't ,, well i could for hard cold cash,, but he would have to get the hell out immediately following!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

... I'd need meds to stop laughing ... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ShannonW said...

I love your answer to the first question!

Gill said...

LOL!! Love your answers!! :-)

Diana_CT said...

After you marry "The Donald" could you loan me a few million? ;)

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

yr funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails