Monday 7 September 2009

One more sleep to JOHN FARNHAM concert ...



A friend sent me the following ::

to answer the questions using the titles of a favourite band/singer?



She used
Radiohead :::


I've used John Farnham titles :::



Are you a male or female: Only women bleed


Describe yourself: Talk of the town


How do you feel: I can do anything


Describe where you currently live: A touch of paradise


If you could go anywhere, where would you go: No ordinary world


Your favorite form of transportation: Rolling home


Your best friend is: You're the voice


You and your best friends are: Undeniably real


What's the weather like: Trouble & money


Favorite time of day: All of them


If your life were a TV show, what would it be called:
Seemed like a good idea the the time


What is life to you: That's freedom


Your relationship: Some do some don't


Your fear: Please don't ask me


What is the best advice you have to give: You'll never walk alone


Thought for the Day: Have a little faith


How I would like to die: Angels


My soul's present condition: That's freedom.





... why not answer the questions with titles from your fave group or singer?




... one more sleep I'm at John Farnham concert Yayyyy!





1 Comments:

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know that you were one of the lucky winners on the Tim Irving photo giveway! You requested the French Landscape w/ Poppies which you will receive. Please email me your full name/address so that Tim can mail you the photo. My email is lynn@parishotelboutique.com.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails