Monday 5 October 2009





It was a very, very Happy Birthday ... suprises took my breath away ...


... a surprise trip ... we saw bushfires ... scarey for Sydney's Upper North Shore residents ...



... be still my beating heart ... words will never describe ... seats six rows from the front ...

...  at John Farnham's concert at The Hope Estate ...  
.... a chocolholics delite after the show ...... the venue the day after ... where did those 10,000 people go ...

... then Storm Chasing all the way home ...






... Canon IXUS shots better than expected ...

... all taken from a moving vehicle ...



... what a memorable time ...
... the rain came, the traffic slowed ... we sang and laughed  ...


...how very blessed and gratful I am ...



I dreaded this birthday ... my Darlings knew ... and went out of their way to get me over it!



Since the stupendous excitement ~ readying for the next chapter has kept me flat chat ... watch this space ...


1 Comments:

Dina Roberts said...

I'm glad you had such a beautiful birthday. I love all your photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails