Friday 25 December 2009

Loobylu's What's HOT & What's NOT ...






::: My HOTS for this week are ...










... unpicking the 50 neckties I scored for $30 and discovering most of them are silk ...





... unthreading necklaces Pet gave me and when sorted they became ...




all these beads !





Are these reindeer antlers drying out after last night?





AND ... a new Vintage button GIVEAWAY ... HERE



 ::: NOTS :::


HOW RUDE ...


The shameful woman leaving her small boy in the car, while she shopped,  in 40 degree heat ... never ceases to amaze me you need a licence to breed cats & dogs yet anyone can have babies.


The airconditioning not working on Christmas week at Broadway Shopping Centre  


The audacity of Macquarie Park Crematorium adding names to their mailing list, without asking, then sending out a newsletter / advertorial magazine type thing promoting themselves! RUDE!  


:: :: :: :: ::


Happy Happy & Merry Merry to all you Loobylu'ers ... fa la la la laaaaaaa la la la



1 Comments:

Melissa G said...

So glad my book appeared on your hot list. I hope it is a good read for you. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails