Saturday 12 December 2009

:: My Place or Yours :: Five Minutes Peace

Theme Queen this week Pilgrim asks :::  where do you retreat to for that sanity-regaining break? i am interested in what or where in your home your sanctuary is...






I'm forunate. My entire home is my sanctuary, where regaining sanity was completed eons ago ... 


I adore plunging my head into the velvet cushion, legs swinging beyond the edge of the two seater couch, pulling up the velvet throw if there's a breeze  ~  with Blossie by my side  ...  who ppuuuurrrrrrrs loudest ? <^..^>  

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

yep you sure are blessed

Jackie said...

It looks like a lovely spot to sit and rest. And whenever you like? Lucky you!

mel @ loved handmade said...

I agree, you are so lucky! That looks a great spot to curl up and relax...

Kate said...

Oh yeah, a whole house sanctuary! Can I come over?

Pilgrim Lee said...

a WHOLE house of sanctuary?! i don't suppose you want to borrow my family for a week? haha

thanks for playing along with my theme this week!

Sara said...

Oh a good spot all snuggled up with kitty and the tv remotes!

Vic said...

I can totally see some naps snuggled up there! Very comfy space you have there!

Kim Baise said...

You are LUCKY! I am jealous. Pilgrim and I are going to drop our kids off for a babysitting session!

Elaine Prunty said...

oh the joy of having a house to oneself...your throw looks lovely too.....thanks for your comments on mine
love you blog title too

Sarah said...

Your kitty cat looks like she would be very nice to cuddle up with- and what a gorgeous coloured coat she has!

x Lauren

Pam said...

That's sounds so ideal! ......and fun with it, from the way you describe it. :o))

Related Posts with Thumbnails