Thursday 21 January 2010

Reverse Garbage ... another peek, another poke round ...

Love this place ... you never know what you'll find ...



... Mickey Mouse incognito ...



... cardboard rolls and cylinders all shapes and sizes ...



... miles and miles of silver streamers ...



... polystyrene by the truckload ... 



... red or white laser cut perspex shapes ...



... white hangers ... calling out to get rid of wire ones ...



and the gorgeous native flaura still blooming ...



and blooming beautifully.



Someone else's trash is someone else's treasure!


3 Comments:

Coloradolady said...

I wish we had one of those here..how fun would that be!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I could spend all day in a place like that!!!

Faye said...

I'm sorry, I haven't visited for soooo long. What a surprise to find a great NEW look, WOW!!! Looks fantastic, my Dear...
cheers - FDS

Related Posts with Thumbnails