Friday 29 January 2010

Woe is me ... diabetes looming ... NOT!



... how times change ...




This week has been a shocker ... as sick as ...

sugar count was 8.2 ... pre-diabetes looming ...

I'm on the job!

Feeling better each day, reading about diabates, another subscription  ...

I can turn it round with diet ...

it's been my own stupidity that started this ...

... less Lindt, no sugar, no salt .... yukkkk!

AND ...

... walking 30 minutes every day.

If you know me you'll know how torturous that is for me!

The image of my girls standing by my hospital bed is frightening ...

that alone scares me to action ... 

I've no patience for people who get a warning - yet take no heed ... 

especially with my burning desire to live for 125 years ...

A metamorphosis has begun ...

3 Comments:

Dina Roberts said...

Yikes. That's unsettling news. But it seems like you're taking control. So that's good.

Snooze said...

It's a huge thing isn't it ... my mum became diabetic at about the age of 70 and controls it only through diet. I'm amazed at how healthy she now is. She hasn't had a cold in at least 5 years and is probably healthier than I am.

bubbachenille said...

I need to metamorhpi too Good on you. X

Related Posts with Thumbnails