Sunday 23 May 2010

Flea Market Finds ... Wet & Cold = I Splurged ...


A beautiful cigar box measuring 38 x 20 x 5 cms ...
with a catch, divided inside ...
as well as being the largest one I've seen for a long time ...
how could you pass that by for $7 ...
a place to store more treasures ?
It was cold, bleak, drizzling rain ...
all I'd set out to get was a fresh, crispy, bunch of silverbeet ...
I almost fainted when I spied this huge, beautiful, tortoiseshell, barrette for $15!
(I respect and treasure my tortoiseshell collection ... see here)
How could I pass by these Flea Market finds ... see why I splurged?

Take a peek at more Flea Market finds at Sophie's.

4 Comments:

BOB & MABEL said...

That cigar box is definatly a great find, well done.

Pam said...

They're both really lovely Cherie. Very lucky finds. Would you do anything to the cigar box to dress it up a bit?(not that it really needs it) Like collage or similar? Just wondering....

Cathie said...

how could you pass such wonderful finds!!
I love a good tin or box, great hiding places for MORE treasures.

Snooze said...

I don't which one I like more ... I've been looking everywhere for a cutlery box but your cigar box is equally gorgeous.

My Flea Market Find

Related Posts with Thumbnails