Wednesday 5 May 2010

Pinushion Swap ...

my pincushion partner was Amanda at EcoPossum ...
I was five days late finishing ...
posted April 22!
I began to worry the package had been lost in the post ...
I didn't want to blog so as not to spoil Amanda's surprise.
Yayyy ... today Amanda blogged the package arrived ...
she said the pincushion was "perfect".
I used a lambswool filling - the lanolin in the wool keeps the pins smooth ...
Taaa - Daaaa ...
I loved adding a smidge of hand stitching ...
... I included various sewing and chocie treats too.
Loved doing this swap - it was great fun!
The pretty pincushion I received from Sandra is HERE. 

1 Comments:

Kate said...

Oh thanks goodness it arrived, it is quite amazing!I love it! And what a lot of treasures you sent with it. I'm positive Amanda was thrilled. Thanks so much for playing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails