Tuesday 27 July 2010

Flea Market Finds = restrained browsing ...

This week here's a glimpse round my fave market ...
you never know what you'll find ...
always an abundance of treasures ...
lamps that kept the midnight oil burning ...
trays that maybe once served afternoon tea ...
pots ready for planting or griddle cake pan
tins a plenty and vintage wicker ...
faux bone cutlery, Disney do dads, Carnaby St. coasters ...
shoes and boots rejuvenated to dance or trek ...
a beautiful cedar work case ~ very tempting ...
Mmmmm temptation didn't win ...
I resisted this week ...
who knows what next week will bring?
                                      Check out More Flea Market tales at Sophies HERE.

6 Comments:

Cinda said...

I would love to know where is this flea market. It looks like so much fun to browse thru the great bargains.

BOB & MABEL said...

What a beautiful market, where is it?

Alison said...

I'm lovin this market, are you going to keep it a secret. I wouldn't blame you if you did.

moose and bird said...

Woweee.....where is this market??? It looks so tempting and full to the brim with treasures. I absolutely love the cedar work case. Hope you have a lovely week. x

Jess said...

Wow.. I would love to explore that market. As everyone else has said, would be great to know where it is!

Kt said...

I see you were at Marrickville on Sunday too. I was so tempted to go silly but Saturday's effort meant I also had to show restraint. There's some interesting stuff there isn't there?
We did pick up some cute glass cocktail sticks & a chicken wrap though :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails