Thursday 23 September 2010

My Place and Yours = A Day in Your Life ...

Mmmm first thing I see when I awake if I look upwards ... 
or if I look to the left ...
oooo I could stay here all day ...
check the face is on and I'm off ...
to meet my girls for ...
coffee and cake - white tea for me ...
a smidge of shopping ...
Oh NOoooo when I get home the postman has been ...
this treasure has been smashed in transit ...
silly woman posted it from France in an envelope ...
fortunately I received a prompt refund ...
whipped up an easy dinner ...
 pumpkin, chorizo, Meredith goat cheese, steamed greens ...
with a splash of balsamic ...YUMMO ...
then on the lounge with my gorgeous Bloss ...
Blossie loves the attention as much as I love being home ...
hope you enjoyed my day as much as I did!

3 Comments:

Danielle said...

Thank you so much for sharing your day. It looks fabulous. What was your package suppose to be?

T'lia said...

Looks like a lovely day, I'm jealous!! Especially love that dinner!

Pam said...

Ooh what a delicious day Cherie. Your dinner looks so tasty, and is that Bloss a sweetie or what!!?? x

Related Posts with Thumbnails