Monday 22 November 2010

My Jump Ring Saga + Lo Bue workshop ...


Keith Lo Bue workshop part 2 ...
Keith wore this necklace on Saturday ...
on Sunday Keith arrived wearing this treasure ...
partially made using the same wire we were working with ...
the coils are my attempts at jump rings ...
making the 'S' loops was easy peasy ... 
this bit of twisting was created to hold the only jump rings I'll ever make ...
never ...
never, again  ...
fortunately for me Michael came to the workshop with jump rings made ...
and was happy to sell me a heap of them ...
phew ...
I'm indebted to Michael!!

Not only do I dislike the making of jump rings ...
I was unable to grip the ringclamp to hold the coil with my left hand ...
then use the jewellers saw in my right hand at the same time!
These are Michael's creations ...
he was so darn was pleased with himself ...
TaaaaaaaaDaaaaaaaaa ...
this is my creation...
the chain I left the workshop wearing ...
at the end of the Lo Bue weekend everyone's work out on display!
I'm inspired, motivated, bursting with ideas ...
today ...
hands, neck, shoulders, arms, eyes are pleasantly wrecked ...
I rest, I ponder my creative path!

2 Comments:

CurlyPops said...

That looks like fun!

Canace said...

What a great post Cherie... you make it so exciting and fun with the pictures.

Now...
If we don't hear from Keith in the next few days... we know where he is! ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails