Monday 13 December 2010

Guess who's almost got an iPhone = a Smirkabout Skin for Christmas pressies ...

Yayyyyy guess who's got an iPhone?
Well almost ... 
this glorious Monday could've been easily spoilt by mobile phone providors ... says she from behind gritted teeth and aching mandibles.  

I detest telco's.

I've been on prepaid with Vodafone since 1997. 
I want to take my number to a plan at another provider.
Impossible without photo ID ...
I don't drive, haven't travelled.

No photo ID makes me out to be a criminal ...
I was freakingwell born in this wide, brown land ...
I'm a Aussie through and through ...
Haaa ...
doesn't matter where mobile phones are involved.

I know, I know safety, identity theft and all that ...
 but ...
it doesn't ease the feeling!

Now there's form filling, queue standing and bureacratic bungling ahead ...
spare me!

3 Comments:

The Rusty Teapot said...

Oh No Cherie, anything to do with any phone company would have to be a pain. I hope it all gets sorted out with out to much stress!

Creative K said...

That's no good Cherie, I hope it works out with the iphone.
A very merry Xmas to you and your family, I bet your little grandaughter will just love xmas. By the way I just love the new look Blog, keep up the good work Cherie, and keep up the waste not want not, I sure am!!!
Kate, Tasmania :))

Anonymous said...

well done to remain this long on the outside of the matrix..

If you ever wanted to join the witness protection scheme, its going to be alot easier for you..

Related Posts with Thumbnails