Wednesday 5 January 2011

Heirloom Couture ... what to do with an old quilt = beautiful coats ...





I took a couple of days off to re-think and especially to re-energise ...
however I wasn't able to stay away from searching online!

Look at the gorgeousness I discovered ...
Joanne Kliejunas has been creating beautiful coats and jackets since 2007
from old quilts ...
aren't they beautiful?

Please don't throw everything out ...
here's a shining example that everything isn't rubbish... 
beautiful fabric can be reborn.

See more of Joanne work here

1 Comments:

The Rusty Teapot said...

Oooooohhhhh I loVe the third one down! I wish I could live in a place cool enough to wear something like that! Great Idea I knew someone years ago making those lumber jackets from those heavy old woolen blankets. Great idea!Thanks for posting Cherie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails