Tuesday 22 February 2011

Crisis averted with $5 for 20G ... Beware ... don't get bloggingwell caught ...

 ♥♥ A HUGE THANKS to the Darlings who averted my panic re no space for photo's ...

I've coughed up five smackeroonies for 20G ...
and will resume blogging when the powers that be release the said space to my realm!

Now I'd be eternally grateful for tips on how to make JPEG photo's smaller on this PC.

Despite the big picasa saying 20G = 10,000 photo's ...
trust them, no way...
 look where that got me with Blogger!

 I'm able to cater for a function for a thousand people ...
but unable to manage the gobble-de-gook associated with images, internet, etcetera ...
it drives me nuts ...
any tips will be massively appreciated!

1 Comments:

Lyndel said...

glad to hear you got it sorted.
I'll just sit quietly in the corner and read any responses to you and make notes. Ta♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails