Wednesday 29 June 2011

1000 Steampunk Creations = it's arrived = Art by Canace + Urbandon = fan-taz-ma-gorical ...

Yayyyy it's arrived ...
my copy ...

This gorgeous publication is jam packed with 320 pages of amazement.

Two of my nearest and dearest are within ...

Art by Canace ... here

Urbandon ... here

you'll be whisked away, entranced in the fantazmagorical ...
clothing, jewelry, technology, home decor ...
inventions & contraptions ...
within the very sexy pages!

Can life get any better?

5 Comments:

Nelly said...

Love it want it knew about it too lo one of my other blogger people has it as well.Love me a bit of steam punk.

Killiecrankie Farm said...

Love that steampunk stuff - would never be brave enough to wear it (now to old to pull that off anyway !), but gee they have some brilliant ideas and textural combinations.

Nancy Waterbury said...

I love your comment intro! And this is a great post. I'm totally into steam punk. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

It's a great book. Thanks for the shout-out. Best wishes!

Canace said...

Awww.. thank you so much for the shout out Cherie!

I must say it is a beautifully done book and I'm so proud to be a part of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails