Thursday 16 June 2011

All Saints Spitalfields = antique sewing machines by the hundreds & thousands ...


With head down, bum up doing plenty of pondering on my US escapade ...
one of the first OMG moments in L A ...

I stopped in my tracks, I gasped ...
a store window ...
with ...
hundreds & hundreds of antique sewing machines ...
stacked floor to ceiling ...
twenty machines high ...
anchored in scaffold ...
a store display ...
what was it ...
what did it all mean ???





There were All Saints stores in Vegas and New York ...
with the same 500 plus sewing machines ...
on display ...
every one gorgeously refurbished ...
all in immaculate condition ...
decals still glistening gold ...
sewing machine brands from days of olde!

Another amazing US moment ...
yet another sight to leave me gobsmacked!

Amazing ... you be the judge!

Images courtesy of the following ...



I so need some tech support to deal with my photo's etc ...
one day sooooon ...

for now Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails