Thursday 14 July 2011

Our Creative Spaces ... it's knitting time = Patons Ostrich + Lincraft Elicia Ruffle Yarn ...

The knitting urge crept upon my creative self a couple of weeks ago ...
I already have a black one of these that I wear to death ..
plus I've created and gifted a couple too.

Every girl needs a gold one too ...
3 balls of Patons Ostrich + size 3/4 needles, cast on 40 stitches ...
gives you the most amazing scarf / shawl / amoeba type item ...
you'll have the warmest neck wear you'll ever find!
 
Yesterday with my dearest friend ...
 (who's responsible, all those years ago, for unleashing the creative me) ...
in Lincraft we discovered Elicia Ruffle Yarn ...
and here's instructions for your amazment ...
Oooo the possibilities are endless ...
for now I'll stick with doing this yarn my way ...
enjoy ...

to be continued ...

See more talented creative girls at Our Creative Spaces here ...

2 Comments:

Lyndel said...

ha ha Cherie, I watched that video in Lincraft down here in Melb. last week and thought... could I? should I? and I didn't because I have a few knitting projects on the go here right now, but maybe I should buy some Elicia to tuck away for the day my current things get finished?♥

Buy Design said...

That looks a lot like a yarn that every wool shop in Scoland ran out of last winter, such was the demand for ruffle scarfs. I must have knitted about 30 of them for my shop. The one I used was called Can Can by Rico. They've recently brought out another yarn called Loopy which I'm about to start on for next winter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails