Tuesday 30 August 2011

Four Generations c. 1920 = all gone now ...

Taken around 1920 in Glebe the little girl in this photo ...
my Auntie Ebe aged 98...
went to sleep on the weekened and didn't wake up.

Ebe was my Dad's eldest sister.

Left to right ~
My Great Great Grandma Sussanah ~
My Great Grandma Helena ~
Ebe ~ 
Ebe and my Dad's Mum, My Grandma Ethel ~

I'm blessed to own a photo of these fine, courageous women ...
who went through so very much ...
to make it possible for me and my girls to have the life we have!

1 Comments:

Tamsininamania said...

WOW just googling "recycling jeans" and i have found this gorgeous picture of your family...
They did "go through so much" just like we are for our own.
As i am sitting here for my girly weekend of our own. Starting with a bang...screaming tired kiddies. and as my husband and eldest of 8 go on their first cub/scout camp...just fantastic to reminescense. one too many wines to spell now...its late, might i add. I love it.. the pic and all i have seen of your blog so far...cheers tam from downunder tooo, but further tassie...cheers again

Related Posts with Thumbnails