Wednesday 19 October 2011

JOHN FARNHAM = is The Voice = total amazement ...

imagine my face ...
this mountain of a man was half in front of me ...
it broke the ice with the woman next to me ...
as we looked at each other rolling our eyes!!!

Shy, retiring me, spoke to the usherette ...
an hour later the woman next to me was given a better seat ...
I was too ecstatic to care ...
I looked over and around the mountain ...
first half of the show was acoustic ... OMG!

The staff were hot on people taking photo's ...
I felt like a naughty school girl ...
so remained restrained!

Second half was all sound, lights, the voice, Scots pipers!
Singing, clapping, screaming, yahoooing ... that was just me!

I'm there again Friday night ... bring it on ...
Jacks Back!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails