Saturday 10 December 2011

Sunday Snippets + Rozelle Markets = Sweet Fanny Adams + Stash & Treasure ...

I snuck over to Rozelle Markets ...
on a mission ...
to spead the word amongst the vendors I know about ...
Stash & Treasure.
 Sweet Fanny Adams ...
made me think I was in NYC ...
 
 
 
I was in awe ...
 
plus she creates these fabulous blocks too.

Yes count me in for long term Sunday Snippets!
My week has been excellent as always!
Good news about my health worry ...
Wednesday was day one of dieting ...
Saw all of my gorgeous girls ...
Dined out three times ...
Walked more than the committed thirty minutes every day ...
Life, as always, is Bliss!
Hope yours is too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I MUST get some of those blocks!!! Looking forward to cluttering up while others destash.

Fee said...

Those Printers Block are gorgeous !! I know of a place here that has a stash of them too - One day I will buy a heap :) Dieting - Hmmm I need to do that. I hope evrything is good now with you and your dd.

Hugs - Fee XX

trishie said...

Looks amazing! I must get myself to the Rozelle markets one day soon.

Canace said...

Oooo.. yummy stuff. You're right, it does seem like New York City Flea Markets.
Did you get any of the blocks? LOVE THEM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails