Saturday 26 May 2012

My Place & Yours = the last thing I bought ...


The theme this week is = The Last Thing I Bought.

Mmmm decisions, decisions for me ...
will it be ...
the 1000 count cotton sheets on special at Lincraft $49.95,
the long, cosy, flanellette nighties for $16.00 at Best & Less or 
the zuccini and minced chicken ... 

that became ...
glistening zuccini slices tossed in butter and garlic ...
served with 
my scrumptious chicken patties...
sprinkled with pink Himalayan salt flakes & gound pepper?

Zuccs & Chick Pats win!!!

Love to see the last thing you bought.

Thank You for playing along!






1 Comments:

quilary said...

Hi Cherie, this is a great theme... you've reminded me of stuff I've been meaning to post...and I need to be shamed into stopping being an overconsumer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails