Thursday 26 July 2012

Loving Rebound + Pocket Notebook I won + Diary Sale ...

Meet the very clever Natalie & Ben ...
the brains behind Rebound Books ... 
who in 2005 ...
came up with the brilliant idea of saving books ...
by creating journals, diaries etc.

I won this cute Pocket Notebook ...
with a map of my fave place ...
in Rebound's May competition.
This gorgeous cover has been my diary ...
for the past five years ...
will we find the same cover for 2013 ...
or is it time for a change?

Treat yourself ...
grab a bargain for the rest of the year ...

Thanks Natalie & Ben LOVE your work ♥ 


2 Comments:

Beautiful Day said...

I love these! It was fun just to look through, and see which books I read as a kid! (or is that showing my age?!) xx

Jackie said...

It's a very clever idea isn't it? Maybe I will treat myself next year. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails