Friday 6 July 2012

My Place & Yours = On my fridge ...

MY PLACE & YOURS Theme for this week is ...

On my fridge ...

on the door or on the side or on the top ...

there's a plant on top of my fridge ...
 I go in to a New York state of mind ...
with the gorgeous souvenir magnets on the front.

Love to see what's on your fridge ...
you're invited to play along ...
leave a link to the post on your blog ...
with Linky Tools below.

C'mon don't be shy everyone's invited to join in!

Have a wonderful week everyone.

3 Comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely memories on the front of your fridge Cherie. x

Pam said...

Those vines seem to be the best type of plant for fridge tops don't they!?
Now THAT's what I call a fridge magnet collection Cherie! Are they all little separate ones sitting side by side?!
I'll come back later with my fridge. :)) x

quilary said...

Cherie that is a great magnet collection, and such a neat fridge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails