Wednesday 21 November 2012

Posting ... nope ... Picasa has put a stop to that idea ...


                                                              I'm stumped Darlings ...
                                        Picasa says I've used my limit.  
               

                            Last week when I found the mistakes I'd made ...
                            
                   like downloading the pics from my iPhone & and over!...

                                   I deleted hundreds and hundreds of pics ...
                                         therefore the Picasa space I made was mega ...
                                                       NOT.


Picasa says have to buy more space ???

Love it if anyone can help me sort out this schmozzle please! 

Plus right now am having trouble posting Ggggrrrrr...

will you look at this mess ...

Not Happy !!! 

3 Comments:

Enchanted Moments said...

me too.......got the same message today when I tried to load...check my comments, a few people have suggested things.......Im a little crapped off about it, I thought blogging was one thing for free...sigh....

Kat McNally said...

Dang! Sorry to hear that, Cherie. Hope you got it sorted. I don't use Picasa so have nothing to offer, sorry.
How have you been since Blogtoberfest? I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12. Would be so rapt if you joined us!
There's a little giveaway too. :-)
Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html
Take care,
Kat xxx

Anonymous said...

I hit the limit tonight. Tried to delete as much as I could. May have to delete old posts too. Emptied Google drive too. Perhaps uploading to free flikr and then to blogger. Its boring for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails