Sunday 30 December 2012

TEN SOLD ... ARTISANARCHY Sales ...


Did I tell you I sold ten of my works ...
at the recent 'ARTISANARCHY' exhibition?

I combined new & old by hand crafting chains from 
brass & copper wire as well as forged, brushed steel 
wire usually found on building sites & outback fences. 
Each necklace was adorned with carefully selected 
treasured components that whisper a story from 
somewhere past.

Thank You for your appreciation!

Please click on each image for a closer look.

3 Comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Congratulations! Beautiful works of art! I'm sure they'll be treasured :)

Wishing you a safe and Happy New Year! And continued good luck in 2013 :)

Jackie said...

Oh well done Cherie, they are lovely and it is so nice when things sell. I am sure the new owners will treasure them. Happy New Year..... xx

abearmadethis said...

congratulations. you are very talented

Related Posts with Thumbnails